Step1: Revise the Course information and complete the Application Form
Click here to find information about the UEE20111 Certificate II – Air-Conditioning Split Systems course.
After that, click here to download the NTI application form.
Step 2: Pre-Requisites to Enrol in Certificate II UEE20111 – Airconditioning Split Systems
To be eligible to enrol, you will also need to supply proof of the following documents:
- Valid trades licences
- Valid Cardiopulmonary Rescuscitation certification and/or Low Voltage Rescue
- Trade qualifications and training certifications
- Blue Construction Induction or preferably the White Construction Induction card
If you do not have the above documents but have either:
- Completed the first 12-18 months of your apprenticeship
- Have worked as a trades assistant in the industry for a minimum of two years
you may be eligible to enrol in our course through an alternative application pathway.
Please contact us on 07 3249 4160 or email us at email@example.com to discuss what options might be possible for you.
Once completed, upload here your application form and your prerequisites documentation:
Step 3: Applying for your ARC Licence
Part of your enrolment process also involves obtaining a Classroom Refrigerant Handling Licence from ARC. We encourage you to commence this process as soon as possible as the issuing of your classroom licence can take up to 2 weeks. You are unable to participate in our workshop training without it. To find out more click here.
Thank you for applying with NTI.